AM I AN ALCOHOLIC?
- Have you ever awakened the morning after some drinking the night before and found that you could not remember part of the evening before?
- Does your family ever worry or complain about your drinking?
- Do friends or relatives think you are a normal drinker?
- Are you always able to stop drinking when you want to?
- Have you ever attended a meeting of Alcoholics Anonymous (AA)?
- Have you gotten into fights when drinking?
- Has drinking ever created problems with you and your family?
- Has your family ever gone to anyone for help about your drinking?
- Have you ever lost friends or relationships because of your drinking?
- Have you ever gotten into trouble at work because of your drinking?
- Have you ever lost a job because of drinking?
If you answered ‘Yes” to any of these questions, let us help you find freedom from the bondage of alcohol that rule you and hurt your life.
If you have any questions or would like to speak to you a trained clinician, call us and ask for our intake department. We will discuss the program with you in detail answering any and all your questions. This phone call is confidential.