AM I A MARIJUANA ADDICT?
- Do you ever smoke marijuana for reasons other than fun?
- Do you leave parties early, choose not to go out, choose friends based on your marijuana use?
- Do you smoke alone?
- Do you worry about running out of pot?
- Do you get anxious when you can’t get more pot?
- Do you avoid dealing with emotions, problems or responsibilities by smoking weed?
- Has your use of marijuana caused problems with your memory, concentration, or motivation?
- Have you ever tried to cut back or quit smoking pot before and failed?
- Have your friends or family expressed concern about your lifestyle or pot use?
- Do you ever substitute another substance, like alcohol, when weed is not around?
If you answered ‘Yes” to any of these questions, let us help you find freedom from the bondage of marijuana that rule you and hurt your life.
If you have any questions or would like to speak to you a trained clinician, call us and ask for our intake department. We will discuss the program with you in detail answering any and all your questions. This phone call is confidential.