AM I A COMPULSIVE GAMBLER?
- Do you experience mood swings based on winnings and losses?
- Do you neglect other responsibilities in order to concentrate on gambling activities?
- Do you experience impatience with loved ones because they are interrupting your gambling activities?
- Are you willing to eat less or go without food so that you can gamble?
- Do you gamble with money designated for necessary expenses such as household supplies, groceries, medication, electricity and telephone?
- Have you ever thought about cashing in your insurance policy for gambling money?
- Are you spending your retirement funds to gamble?
- Do you fantasize about big winnings and believe you will win back all of your loses?
If you answered ‘Yes” to any of these questions, let us help you find freedom from the bondage of gambling that rule you and hurt your life.
If you have any questions or would like to speak to you a trained clinician, call us and ask for our intake department. We will discuss the program with you in detail answering any and all your questions. This phone call is confidential.