AM I A FOOD ADDICT?
- Have you ever wanted to stop eating and found you just couldn’t?
- Do you constantly think about food or your weight?
- Do you find yourself attempting one diet or food plan after another, with no lasting success?
- Do you binge and then “get rid of the binge” through vomiting, exercise, laxatives, or other forms of purging?
- Do you eat differently in private than you do in front of other people?
- Do you often stuff yourself with a lot of food in a short period of time?
- Do you often crave and consume large amounts of high calorie or junk food?
- Do you hide food – or hide from others while you’re eating?
- Do you eat until someone interrupts you, you feel abdominal pain, you fall asleep or you start vomiting?
- Have you ever tried to lose weight by chronic fasting, severely restricted diets, induced vomiting, laxatives or diuretics?
- Are you afraid of not being able to stop eating voluntarily or have you not been able to stop eating voluntarily?
- Do you frequently experience depression, guilt or harsh thoughts about yourself after an eating binge?
- Do you ever eat/ purge/ starve more than you intended to?
- Do people criticize your eating/ purging/ starving?
- Do you think you become a different person after you have eaten/ purger/ starved?
- Do you ever feel guilty about the way you eat/ purge/ starve?
- Do you ever sneak food?
If you answered ‘Yes” to any of these questions, let us help you find freedom from the bondage of food that rule you and hurt your life.
If you have any questions or would like to speak to you a trained clinician, call us and ask for our intake department. We will discuss the program with you in detail answering any and all your questions. This phone call is confidential.