AM I A COCAINE ADDICT?
- Have you ever used more cocaine than you planned?
- Has the use of cocaine interfered with your job?
- Is your cocaine use causing conflict with your spouse or family?
- Do you feel depressed, guilty or remorseful after you use cocaine?
- Do you use whatever cocaine you have, almost continually, until the supply is exhausted?
- Have you ever experience sinus problems or nosebleeds due to cocaine use
- Do you ever wish you had never taken that first line, hit or injection of cocaine?
- Have you experienced chest pains or rapid or irregular heartbeats when using cocaine?
- Do you have an obsession to get cocaine when you do not have it?
- Are you experiencing financial difficulties due to your cocaine use?
- Do you experience an anticipation high just knowing you are about to use cocaine?
- After using cocaine, do you have difficulty sleeping without taking a drink or other drug?
- Are you absorbed with the thought of getting loaded even while interacting with a friend or loved one?
- Have you begun to use drugs alone or drink alone?
- Do you ever have feelings that people are talking about you or watching you?
- Do you have to use larger amounts of drugs or alcohol to get the same high you once experienced?
- Have you tried to quit or cut down on your cocaine use, only to find that you could not?
- Have any of your friends or family suggested that you may have a problem?
- Have you ever lied to or misled those around you about how much or how often you use?
- Are you afraid that if you stop using cocaine or alcohol, your work will suffer or you will lose your energy?
- Have you been arrested more than once for driving under the influence of alcohol?
- Do you spend time with people or in places you otherwise would not be around, but for the availability of drugs?
- Have you ever stolen drugs or money from friends or family?
If you answered ‘Yes” to any of these questions, let us help you find freedom from the bondage of cocaine that rule you and hurt your life.
If you have any questions or would like to speak to you a trained clinician, call us and ask for our intake department. We will discuss the program with you in detail answering any and all your questions. This phone call is confidential.