AM I A CODEPENDENT?
- I often make decision for other but have a terrible time making decisions for myself.
- I have difficulty forming and maintaining close relationships and have grown to expect, often from experience, people to leave me.
- I tend to attract people with many problems in hopes that I will help to “fix” them and live happily ever after.
- I believe I am responsible for other people’s feelings and/or behaviors.
- I have difficulty identifying my own feelings; my sense of how i “feel” in response to the feelings and/or behaviors of others.
- I tend to be very critical and judgmental of myself and others.
- I have difficulty setting goals for myself placing the needs of those around me first.
- I have low energy from the “struggle” of living.
- I constantly seek approval and affirmation.
- I fail to recognize my accomplishments.
- I fear criticism.
- I overextend myself.
- I have problems with my own compulsive behaviors.
- I have a need for perfection.
- I am uneasy when my life is going smoothly, continually anticipating problems.
- I feel more alive in the midst of a crisis.
- I care for other people easily, yet find it hard to care for myself.
- I isolate from other people.
- I respond with fear to authority figures and angry people
If you answered “Yes” to any of these questions, let us help you find freedom from the bondage of co-dependency that rule you and hurt your life.
If you have any questions or would like to speak to you a trained clinician, call us and ask for our intake department. We will discuss the program with you in detail answering any and all your questions. This phone call is confidential.