“Am I A Marijuana Addict?”
1. Do you ever smoke marijuana for reasons other than fun?
2. Do you leave parties early, choose not to go out, choose friends based on your marijuana use?
3. Do you smoke alone?
4. Do you worry about running out of pot?
5. Do you get anxious when you can’t get more pot?
6. Do you avoid dealing with emotions, problems or responsibilities by smoking weed?
7. Has your use of marijuana caused problems with your memory, concentration, or motivation?
8. Have you ever tried to cut back or quit smoking pot before and failed?
9. Have your friends or family expressed concern about your lifestyle or pot use?
10. Do you ever substitute another substance, like alcohol, when weed is not around?
If you answered ‘Yes” to any of these questions, let us help you find freedom from the bondage of cocaine … from the bondage of the cravings, obsessions and compulsions that rule you and hurt your life.