“Am I A Compulsive Gambler?”
1. Do you experience mood swings based on winnings and losses?
2. Do you neglect other responsibilities in order to concentrate on gambling activities?
3. Do you experience impatience with loved ones because they are interrupting your gambling activities?
4. Are you willing to eat less or go without food so that you can gamble?
5. Do you gamble with money designated for necessary expenses such as household supplies, groceries, medication, electricity and telephone?
6. Have you ever thought about casking in your insurance policy for gambling money?
7. Are you spending your retirement funds to gamble?
8. Do you fantasize about big winnings and believe you will win back all of your loses?
If you answered ‘Yes” to any of these questions, let us help you find freedom from the bondage of your gambling addiction … from the bondage of the cravings, obsessions and compulsions that rule you and hurt your life.