We would like to Help Provide COMPLETE CARE For You
Admission Criteria: Clients must meet criteria for a substance abuse or dependence diagnosis.
Assessment: Each client is provided a complete biopsychosocial evaluation to assess appropriateness for treatment at the Center.
IF YOU, OR SOMEONE YOU KNOW, WHO:
- May have a problem with alcohol/substances/behaviors (including food and sex addiction)
- May be presenting with depression or some other problem but might be “self medicating” with alcohol/ drugs/ food;
- Is in trouble with job or their family due to alcohol or other drugs
- Needs a detox but can’t (or won’t) go inpatient
- Has a family member in trouble with alcohol/drugs/food
- Presents with an addiction
- Is resistant to proper treatment for chemical dependency – or is in denial about their problem
- Is HIV positive and needs chemical dependency treatment
WE HAVE THE STAFF AND EXPERTISE TO PROVIDE:
- Evaluation and screening
- Education (for you, your family, your friends, your staff or your client)
- Interventions (both work and family)
- Direct treatment for any kind of addiction
- Buprenorphine maintenance
- Family services
- Back to work conferences and supportive services for employers (including drug screens and progress reports)
- Mental health services as well as chemical dependency treatment
- An attractive and dignified setting for clients of ALL sexual orientations
We look forward to working with you and working together to provide the best possible continuity of care for you or someone you know. Working as a team is one of our strengths.
If you would like further information sent to you, or better yet, to come visit our Center in person, the phone number is:
Manhattan Location: (212) 627-9600
Brooklyn location: (718) 342-6700.